Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Rare Day In This Neck of the Woods...

Today I was at a friend's baby shower and when I walked out the door to leave I saw big snow flakes falling out of the sky, it was so cool! It's a very rare thing for this to happen here, but it did...it was actually snowing! This is only the second time I can remember it snowing here since we moved here 6 1/2 years ago. When I got home the boys told me all about it and so I let them go play in it for a little bit. They were so excited and they decided to do some play fighting, they're so dramatic...






I keep saying this, but one of these days I hope we can move somewhere where it snows a lot more than this, but Josh disagrees with me. He doesn't miss it at all and I do. I can dream can't I?

No comments: