(Here he's getting ready to take off flying, don't you love the flip flops?)
(Here he's getting ready to fight the bad guys)
(Here he's "actually" flying...so funny!)
(Here is his "I'm an awesome hero" pose)
Yes, I know that his super hero outfit is a "little" small, but he insisted on wearing it. It used to be Jaron's Power Ranger costume when he was 5 years old and has since been passed down to Jantzen, except he's growing at such a fast pace that he's outgrown almost all the costumes we have.
He totally cracked me up when he came outside in it and was running around "saving" the world. I had a hard time not laughing, he's such a funny, creative kid. He definitely keeps us all laughing and I think our life would be less exciting and humorous without him...We all love you buddy, thanks for keeping us all safe from the bad guys!


1 comment:
You have got to show him all these pics when he gets older! He's hilarious!
Post a Comment