
...on the table I made a sign that read, "I'm on a special diet"...a quote from Edward himself in the first Twilight movie, along with some feathers (to represent the honeymoon) and red rose petals...

I made special drinks for this special occasion. To quench our thirst, we had blood and water bottles covered in my favor vampire and werewolf, along with a sign I made...

Here's a close up of our drinks...oh la, la!!

I set up a Twilight treat table that included our "special" guest for the night...

For treats we enjoyed "blood bites" (Twizzler bites), drinks, red velvet and white chocolate chip cookies, and "werewolf kibble" (muddy buddies), served in a dog dish...

Here's a close up of the blood bites. I made a prescription tag to go on them, along with some yummy cupcakes that my friend Lara made. They represent Edward and Jacob, they were so cute!

We had themed plates to use...

...to enjoy all this yummy food...

Before we ate, we all had a little bit of fun with our guest...


Amy seemed to have the most fun...

Here's me with my girls, Savannah and Lara...

And, what's a fun night with the girls if we can't act a little crazy?!?!

"Cheers"!

There were lots of fun conversations going on while we enjoyed dinner...and Jacob even got a little extra love from Mary!

The youngest girl at the party was my little princess. She just had to hang out with us girls because we were having so much fun. Actually, she just wanted some sweet treats to eat!

After eating and socializing for a while, we played a Twilight trivia game. Taryn ended up winning (she only missed 2 questions out of 30). Then we snapped a quick picture before we headed to the theater to see "Breaking Dawn".
(From left: Amy, Rikki, Melissa, Taryn, Savannah, Me, Amanda E., Amanda's sis, Amanda D.; on the floor in front: Michelle, Natalie, Mary, Lara, Minette)

We headed to the theater an hour before the movie started, and it's a good thing we did because there was already a huge line waiting to see the movie. Luckily we were all able to sit by each other. The movie itself was good, there were a few cheesy parts and a honeymoon that lasted a little too long, but overall I loved it! It was fun having a bunch of friends to hang out with and enjoy a good "chick flick" with. Thanks girls for a fun night, you guys are the best!


2 comments:
I had such a blast!! You threw an awesome party, as usual :) Definitely a night to remember! Thanks for all your hard work, it was AWESOME!!
Gosh I love our Girl's Nights! I had so much fun! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment