
When we got to the party there was a table set up for a tea party lunch. On the plates were tiaras and jewelry for all the girls to wear. Jaedyn was so happy because she loves jewelry. It didn't take her long to put on the new tiara and the bracelet she got.

She loves the bracelet and she actually wore it for about three days straight after she got it.

Jaedyn didn't want much to do with eating any lunch, except for the grapes. She mostly wanted to play with the balloons that were tied to her chair...

...and drink lots of juice...

I caught Jaedyn and Rylee playing with some princess crowns that were on the table. They were using them as crowns for themselves, it was really cute...

I think the thing that Jaedyn enjoyed the most at the party was the birthday cake...she LOVES cake! (Check out the girl next to Jaedyn, she's shoving her cake in her mouth, it was funny to see)

After cake, a special guest showed up to the party...Snow White! Jaedyn wasn't happy when she showed up, she wouldn't get close to her.

This is her "Stay away from me!" face...too funny!

Even though Jaedyn didn't like Snow white very much, she still had fun dancing around with the rest of the girls...

When Jaedyn found out that Snow White was going to paint the girls' nails she decided to give her a chance. She loves her nails painted and she sat really still until Snow White was all done. However, she did give Snow White the stare down while she was getting her nails done.


This is Jaedyn showing me her nails...she's so pretty!

I tried to get Jaedyn to sit by Snow White so I could get a picture, but she didn't want to, so I sat there with her. You can see how well that went!

Jaedyn had so much fun at this party, I can't wait until I can throw a princess party for her.


1 comment:
She is seriously too cute! Love it!
Post a Comment