Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Breaking Dawn" Release...

Last night I headed to Walmart with a couple of my friends for the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn Part 1". I've been to all the midnight releases for the Twilight movies and I've had fun every time. This time the store didn't do as much as they did for the last movie release, but I still had fun hanging out and chatting with my friends.

There was a contest for whoever dressed up the best (wedding attire from the movie), a trivia game (I only missed one question), and we got to enjoy some Edward and Jacob cupcakes (they were yummy!).

Here I am with Kaysea and Mary, enjoying our cupcakes (Mary's the good one that can resist this yummy sugar...me, not so much)...

Photobucket

Midnight arrived and we all bought our movies...I'm so excited to watch it again! I missed a lot of the movie in the theater because I had the pleasure of sitting by some obnoxious girls...lucky me!...so now I get to see what I missed.

Here's what I came home with...

My "Breaking Dawn" DVD...yay!!, a "Breaking Dawn" cloth for iPads (I don't have one, so I'll use it on my laptop), and my Edward ring from my yummy cupcake...

Photobucket

I also found these valentines at Target and I'm really tempted to get them for my friends (I'm not too old to hand out valentines, am I?)...

Photobucket

It's so nice to have great friends to share Twilight fun with. Thanks Mary and Kaysea for hanging out with me past midnight, I had a fun time.

1 comment:

Lara H. said...

Sad I missed all the fun! Crazy to think that last year it was me, you, KaySea and Tanya, and now me and Tanya are both gone... :( Glad you got your movie and had fun! Miss ya!