Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dirty, Tired Kids...

Today we took the kids to the lake bed to ride bikes with some of our friends. Unfortunately I forgot to get out my camera while they were riding and playing (I know, that's so not like me!), so I didn't get any pictures of them playing on the little four wheeler and in the dirt.

The kids all had so much fun taking turns on the bikes, running around, and getting dirty. I enjoyed relaxing in the sun and chatting with my friends while Josh rode his bike. I didn't realized how dirty my kids were until we got in the car to come home, they were filthy!! Jaedyn had the dirtiest face, but she's still so cute!

Here's my attempt at getting a picture of her dirty face...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She's such a playful little girl.

Right before we got home I looked back, since it was really quiet in our car, and saw that all three kids were asleep, they really wore themselves out today. They are such sweet little angels when they're all asleep!

Photobucket

I really hated having to wake them all up!

No comments: