Jaedyn was so excited because I made two little hearts for her to frost. Unfortunately for those two cookies, they never got to enjoy being frosted, she ate them as I was getting the frosting ready (yes, it's store bought frosting because I haven't perfected the art of making frosting yet) .

I got everything ready for the kids and they went to town frosting big hearts. Last time the kids frosted cookies Jaedyn didn't participate, but this time she was into it as much as Jaron and Jantzen were...

My boys really enjoy frosting cookies, just look at the excitement on Jaron's face...

Did you notice the pink frosting mustache on Jaron? He thought it was funny!
Jantzen was very focused on the way he was frosting his cookies. He's quite the little perfectionist, but he doesn't miss the chance to sneak a sprinkle before the cookie's all the way done...
Jantzen was very focused on the way he was frosting his cookies. He's quite the little perfectionist, but he doesn't miss the chance to sneak a sprinkle before the cookie's all the way done...

I was happy that Jaedyn decided to frost some cookies this time. It was so cute watching her and she did a really good job. She didn't make a huge mess, but she did try to put a whole bottle of sprinkles on one cookie. I put a quick stop to that, despite her objections.

Then came the fun part...eating the cookies! Jaron and Jaedyn were the only ones that ate cookies, Jantzen was too focused on frosting more cookies.

Fun was had by all, yay for sugared up kids!!


No comments:
Post a Comment