Friday, March 16, 2012

"Adults Only" Egg Hunt...

Tonight Josh and I attended an "Adults Only" Easter egg hunt with about 13 couples from our ward. Each couple had to fill 20 eggs with random things and it turned out that there were about 600 eggs total up for grabs.

We headed down to a park in the neighborhood where the eggs were hidden before the fun began. Josh and Kelly were up front, I think they were very eager to find some eggs...

Photobucket

After we were all told the rules, we headed out to find the eggs. This is pretty much what Josh did the whole time...didn't really look for many eggs while I searched and searched. He neglected to fill me in on our plan...to get the least amount of eggs (there was a prize for the most and least eggs collected), so I didn't give up looking.

Photobucket

He decided to sit and relax with Kelly while the rest of the eggs were found...

Photobucket

...so, I took a break too...with Mary...

Photobucket

Here's a group shot of all the couples after all the eggs were found...

Photobucket

We all headed back to the Nye's house. Mary, Natalie, and I hitched a ride in the back of Nate's truck for a fun ride back, it reminded me of being back in high school. We then all counted our eggs and got ready to open them and see what treasures awaited us.

Photobucket

Unfortunately Josh and I didn't get the most or least amount of eggs, so we didn't get one of the Easter basket prizes. We didn't get anything too crazy in our eggs either, but some of the couples there sure did.

There was a fun rule that states, "If you get something that can be worn, you have to wear it"...and they did! The Terry's got several pairs of thongs, and the Dustin's got a fancy bra and braid...

Photobucket

The Baird's got a fancy thong that came complete with a white pom pom ball on the end and lucky Cody got to wear an adult diaper...

Photobucket

There were also lots of other prizes, cash, gift cards, candy, and coupons from our hosts, but Josh and I didn't get any of the eggs that contained them. Oh well, maybe next year. At least we got in a lot of laughs!

2 comments:

Unguren said...

That looks awesome. Kind of gives me an idea for a future party!

Lara H. said...

Gosh I miss all of you! Glad you had fun!