Today Jantzen and Jaedyn got to do some more trunk-or-treating at Jantzen's school. They were both really excited to get more candy and to wear their costumes again. They started out in a costume parade through the halls before they went outside to get the candy. Along the way Jaedyn found a familiar friend, Haley (Jaedyn absolutely loves her), and then she saw a girl that was wearing the same costume as her. She got excited to see another Dorothy again.
This is the cheesy behavior I get when it's time to take Jantzen's picture with some of his friends...
His friends all LOVED his costume! That could be because they're all into Minecraft too.
The kids finally made it outside to start their trunk-or-treating...
I got a few more quick pictures of the kids before they made it to the first car...I'm the yearbook staff, so they have to cooperate with me even if they don't want too.
Jaedyn was happy to take another picture with Haley, and Cadence joined in too...
Then they were off on their candy collecting adventure...
After they were all done getting their candy, I got one last picture of Jantzen's class being silly before they had to go back to class...
Jantzen and his best friend are in different classes this year, so they don't get to do many of the school activities together, which makes them sad, but I was able to get a picture of the two of them together after school. And, of course, Jantzen has those fingers up again...
The kids still have trick-or-treating tonight, so we're going to have way too much candy at our house. Maybe I'll give some of it away to the other trick-or-treaters like I did last year...while my kids aren't looking, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment