Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mommy & Jantzen Date Night!

Josh and I decided to start taking each one of the kids on individual dates with us every month so we could spend some one on one quality time with them and let them know that each one of them is important to us. This month it was my turn to take Jantzen and last night was the night.  I let him make all the plans for the night and he was really excited for it all.

We started our night out at Olive Garden for dinner.  We don't take the kids there very often, but they love it, so that's where we headed.  Dinner was really good, as usual.  Both Jantzen and I had the fettuccine alfredo...yummy!

After dinner, Jantzen planned for us to go see a movie.  This is the movie he picked out...

 photo free_birds_ver9_zpsf164e120.jpg
 
 ...it was pretty cute!
 
Here I am with my handsome date for the evening...
 
 photo photo2_zps176c7978.jpg
 
After the movie was over we were going to just go home, but Jantzen decided he wanted to go to Target for some shopping.  I was totally okay with that!  We didn't really buy anything, but he really wanted his own pack of gum, so I got him some.  He's so easy to please sometimes.
 
We both had a great time on our date.  It was nice getting to talk to Jantzen one on one without anyone else there to distract us.  He's already planning his next date in February with his dad...he saw a preview for an animated Lego movie and said that's what he's going to do!  I love that the kids are so excited to go on dates with us, it makes us so happy that they're not completely embarrassed by us yet.  Love ya Jantzilla, thanks for a fun night!

No comments: