Today Jaedyn had her Thanksgiving celebration at preschool. She's been so excited for this day because they've been learning a song that talks about turkeys in a tree that she says is really silly, plus they had a little surprise for all of the parents at the end.
All of us moms were invited to come watch the kids sing the songs they've been learning. They sang "Autumn Time is Coming", "Thank You Song", "Three Little Pumpkins", and Jaedyn's favorite was "Turkeys in a Tree". They all sounded so cute singing them, especially Jaedyn! I really liked the pilgrim hats they made to wear for their program, they were cute. I didn't think Jaedyn would keep hers on the whole time, but she did.
The surprise they had for us at the end was, they all "gobbled" really loud at us and laughed about it! These kids are so silly!
This is one of Jaedyn's BFF's, Sammy. They absolutely love each other!
After the kids were done singing their songs for us, they got to have a "Thanksgiving Feast". Ms. Tate made them a full on Thanksgiving dinner and most of the kids loved it, Jaedyn, not so much. She's way too picky. She took a bite of a carrot and decided she didn't care for it. The only thing she really liked was the rolls...silly girl!
Jaedyn made this cute turkey full of things she is thankful for. She even wrote "I am thankful" on it by herself. Her list of things she's thankful for includes her teacher, Thanksgiving, mom (me!), her family, and toys.
She also got to bring home a science project they've been working on. They made their own crystals, she was so excited to show it to me...
I love seeing all the fun things that Jaedyn gets to make at preschool and I love watching her sing songs she's learned. Ms. Tate is a really awesome teacher! I am thankful for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment