Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Straight "O" Social...

Today was the Straight "O" Social at Jaron's school.  Every quarter the kids at Cram get celebrated for having good citizenship and so far Jaron has been able to go to every single social.

They usually get ice cream, but this time they got cake.  I'm happy about that because I was one of the moms that would help scoop all the ice cream and it was kind of a pain (There's usually about 700 kids that come to these socials).

 Against Jaron's wishes I took some pictures of him enjoying his cake, mainly because he was sitting by Addison.  She's the girl that he claims he's just friends with, but they really do like each other.  Kennedy came over to harass him too!  I think Jaron got a little embarrassed by Kennedy and I bugging him, but that's okay, it's my right as his mom to embarrass him!

 photo jaronstraighto_zps01a6046b.jpg
 
  One of the perks of not being in school yet, is that you get to enjoy all the socials too...
 
 photo jaedynstraighto_zps1f2028ff.jpg
 
Jaedyn loves coming to things at the boys' schools when she gets to enjoy yummy food.  She really enjoyed the chocolate cake!
 
Good Job on getting straight "o's" Jaron, keep it up!! 

No comments: