Jaedyn LOVES to take pictures and have pictures taken of her doing silly things with my phone and iPod. I thought I would include them so she can remember them always. Here are some of the most recent ones...
(Clockwise from top left: Jaedyn wearing a stress relieving toy as glasses; me hugging Jantzen during sacrament; Jantzen being silly in sacrament; Jaedyn's bathroom reading material; and Jaron trying not to laugh in sacrament)
(Clockwise from top left: Jaedyn playing "hide and seek" with a Minecraft sword; Jaedyn playing my iPod while waiting for Jantzen to get out of school; Jaron being a nerd on the way home from school; Jaedyn taking a rest in the toy room; some of Jaedyn's favorite "Cars" toys...she posed them all for the camera; and Jaron holding a cup to make his mustache look bigger and fuller)
I love it that Jaedyn likes to take pictures, she's just like me in that aspect. But, sometimes I wish she wouldn't take so many pictures of random strangers! NO, I won't be including any random stranger pictures, they get deleted immediately!
No comments:
Post a Comment