Monday, January 5, 2009

Friends, Bikes, & Poop

After partying all night on New Years Eve we decided to go ride bikes the next day up at the dry lake bed with the Ashby's and the Thompson's. We had a lot of fun as usual even though it was a little cold. Jaron didn't ride his bike much, he just wanted to play his DS with Jace in their truck, but Jantzen bummed a lot of rides.



I know I've mentioned this before, but Jantzen says the funniest things. He was eating a bunch of Cheetos and then out of the blue he just sat down against the bed of Josh's truck. He got that serious look on his face so Josh asked him if he was pooping. Jantzen's response was, "No, I'm going potty". I decided to take his picture because I'm such a nice mom that wants to show off pictures later to embarrass my kids and he responded again with, "I can't smile for the picture". Then after a minute he informed me, "I'm done, I can smile now". I then informed Josh that he gets to change him. Have fun!!


We had a good time and as always got some good laughs in with Jantzen around. I wish I could say he's cheap entertainment, but he's not, especially since he won't go potty in the toilet yet.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL! That pooping story is awesome!! Love it!

Unguren said...

Laney had a very entertaining poop face. I was happy that I got a picture once. No matter how gross it is. It is still funny.