Saturday, January 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's finally 2009, Yeah! Another year has gone by and I don't think I did any of my resolutions from last year, so this year I'm not making any, it's just empty promises I don't intend on keeping.


New Years Eve was fun this year. We went to the Ashby's to play games and eat junk (one of my resolutions last year was to eat better, ha ha, like that was really going to happen). One thing we did was play Rock Band, I know that seems like it's all we do, but it's not. It was fun! There was some interesting singing going on, very entertaining (I won't say by who, Valden).



Jantzen had to be my cheesy child, again. He wanted me to take his picture and he couldn't sit still or be serious. He also had to lay by Joey while he was sleeping and pretend he was sleeping too. He was so excited to get to hang out at Joey's house. That's all he talked about all day. He's so funny!



Once it hit midnight we went outside to blow our horns and disrupt the neighborhood, I think we were the only ones out there. Jantzen had fun, but I don't think Jaron was into it that much.



I really didn't see much of Jaron all night. I almost forgot he was there. He spent the whole night upstairs playing with Jace, Caden, and Spencer. He had a good time though and that's all that matters.


Jantzen made it longer than I thought he would. He wanted me to hold him and two seconds later he was gone. He lasted until 1:30 am, that's better than Josh and I did last year. We only made it until 10 pm. Jaron made it past 2 am and didn't want to go to bed yet, but we made him.


We had a good time hanging out and acting like we were young again (not that we are that old). It was fun being with good friends to end 2008 and start 2009. Now, who's ready for their New Year's kiss? Pucker up!




2 comments:

The Ashby Family said...

We should have put bright red lip stick on first!

Unguren said...

That sounds like a lot more fun than our new years. We just went to bed at 10. I need all of the sleep I can get.