After a few days on rice cereal, she's eating it a little better. It's also helping with her spitting up. She still spits up, but not the projectile spit up anymore. Hopefully she'll continue to improve on that so we can take her off her medicine. Next week we'll start her yellow vegetables...yummy!
June
8 years ago


3 comments:
Rylee didn't like Rice Cereal very much either. They get used to it eventually.
P.S. I LOVE your new blog design!
She is SO CUTE! I'll be starting rice cereal with Naiya after her next check up too. Fun times. I can't believe they're old enough to start solids. I swear they should both still be newborns.
It is funny how much babies hate to start eating solids. It is a good thing that they get used to it...actually maybe it is bad. I am sure a liquid diet would do wonders for my figure.
Post a Comment