Here are a few things about our little Jaedy Bug at 6 months:
*She is 25 1/2 in. tall
*She weighs 15 lbs.
*She has finally learned to roll over from her tummy, but hates it
* She's starting to sit longer by herself
* She's outgrowing her swing, fast
* She sings a lot
* She loves fruit
* Her brothers make her laugh a lot
* She's not spitting up as much as she used to, thank goodness
* She now drools all the time
*She loves to stick out her tongue
*She's getting more hair
*She loves to kick the keyboard when you're on the computer
*She loves to play with her toys and anything else she can get her hands on
*She likes to sit like a big girl in her stroller
*Anytime Jaron's around, she pulls his hair and loves it...she smiles
*She tries to pull off her shoes, but isn't successful yet
* She's a kicker, so watch out!
*She laughs when you tickle her feet
* She just gets cuter and cuter every day
I took these pictures right before Valentines Day and I just loved how the ones of Jaedyn and Jantzen turned out. Jantzen was trying to give her a kiss, but I don't think she really wanted one...it just made him laugh. He has so much fun playing around with her and they both have such fun personalities. You can see it in on their faces. Check out those smiles...too cute!


1 comment:
6 months already?
I love here little outfit. Too cute!
Post a Comment