They walked around learning about all the machines that make the ice cream and other dairy products. I don't know how much they really heard because there was a bit of a mix up on the dates, so we ended up with a large group of kids there. I think they still had fun though.
Usually by these penguins they have a machine that makes fog go down the hallway, because it's by the cooler area, but it wasn't working...too bad for the kids. I remember when we came with Jaron, the kids loved it.
After the tour they went back to the room where they watched a movie about the history of Anderson Dairy and then they got to enjoy some really yummy cookies 'n cream ice cream. That was the best part according to Jantzen.
I got some cute pictures of the kids with the talking cow, which they thought was pretty cool, and then before we left Jantzen wanted his picture taken with the talking dog. I wasn't paying much attention to him as I was taking his picture, so it wasn't until I looked closely at them when I got home that I noticed something a little weird. "Holy Cow!" What is my Jantzilla doing in that picture? I have no idea where he learned that from...If he was trying to get a laugh out of us, he accomplished that.
Boys!!! It's a good thing I have another girl in the house so I don't have to be the only one.


4 comments:
Aren't boys mischievous? That last picture made me laugh! Looks like you guys had fun!
That was a fun trip! That last pic of Jantzen is totally something my boys would do.... BOYS!!!! What to do with them!?!? :)
I think everyone, no matter what age would like the icecream the best.
BWAHAH! That just made my day. He just might take after his momma and her state capital pictures...oh wait, was that me?
Post a Comment