Saturday, February 13, 2010

How She Gets Around...

Jaedyn loves this toy. It plays fun songs and she is mesmerized by the animals when they move. A while ago I noticed that she was moving herself all the way around on it, but I never saw it, so I was wondering how she did it with the sides being in the way. The other day I finally saw how she gets around, and this is how she does it...

First, she starts the way I put her in it, look at that cute happy smile (it's a rare occurrence for me to capture that on camera).



Then, she lifts her legs and folds herself in half.


And swings them over until she has turned and can lay flat again.



Mission accomplished!


I'm thinking she'll be good at gymnastics when she's older, maybe even a future Olympian (a mom can wish, right?). I'm also thinking this means she might start getting mobile sooner than I want her to be. I know Jaron and Jantzen would love that. It won't be too bad, we made it through with the boys becoming mobile...and we're still dealing with it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Landon has that same toy, and he loves it too. He also finds crazy ways to turn around on it. It's kinda funny to watch him.