Here we are at the movie waiting for it to start.
From left to right (top pic): Amy, Trish, ME, Lara, Melissa
From left to right (bottom pic): Savannah, Nicol, Julie, Katie T.
Shadoe, Michelle, and Jessica unfortunately didn't make it into the pictures.


After the movie, we went to TGI Friday's to eat and socialize. We had a great time visiting with each other and we had a ton of good laughs. Some of the girls even did a little bit of dancing at the table with the music. We didn't end up leaving until almost midnight.

I just had to throw in these pictures because I took them and thought they were so cute. Here Savannah, one of the cutest girls ever, is showing off her excitement for "Eclipse". The picture of her kissing it reminds me of the picture of me kissing my Edward plate at my "New Moon" party, so funny. I'm super excited for it to come out too...only four more months!!


Thanks to Savannah, I have these fun pics to post. I forgot my camera, so thank you Savannah for remembering yours.


No comments:
Post a Comment