Friday, February 26, 2010

Check Out That Hair!

The other day we were messing around with Jaedyn's hair and noticed that it was really long in some spots. She has more hair than the boys did at this age, I'm hoping that doesn't mean that she's going to have fine hair like me. I'd rather her get Josh's hair...thick and curly. I was making her hair stick up and parts of it on top look about two inches longer than the rest (it's kind of hard to see in the picture, but it's there).



I just had to add this picture of Jaedyn trying to eat my camera because I thought it was cute.


Now that Jaedyn has a little more hair on top I've decided that I'm actually going to do something with it every day. I want to introduce the "curl-hawk". I add her secret hair product and then curl her hair with my finger. The finishing touch is her matching hair bows. She looks so stinkin' cute with her hair this way, not that she wasn't super stinkin' cute before.



I loved this picture of Jaedyn. Her eyes are the three b's...big, bright, and beautiful and so is she. I just love her to pieces, how can you not love this face.

6 comments:

Jossie said...

LOL! Naiya has the same thing going on with her hair. Just a few strands are crazy long. Funny :-) I want to know what your secret hair product is.

Jossie said...

Oh, and Naiya has that same blue shirt :-)

pendant lighting said...

She is so cute!

Heather said...

I love her hair! She is so adorable with the headband on!

Lara said...

Welcome Jaedyn to the curl-hawk club! This is how I have been doing Rylee's hair too! I love that she is getting more hair! Yay for little girls and hair!

Unguren said...

Loving the curl hawk.