Jaron sleeps a lot with his legs hanging over his bed and on a few occasions almost half his body has been hanging over. We've had to move him back so he didn't fall all the way off his bed.
Jantzen had been sent to his room for a time out in this picture and instead of sitting on his bed, he took a nap. That's okay, he needed one.
Jantzen does this a lot...turns completely around and sleeps the opposite direction. He'll be like this one minute, and the next he'll be back sleeping the right way all bundled up under his covers.
Then there's Jaedyn. She still loves to have her face pressed up against the sides of her bed or she puts her blankets over her face, and she almost always has her legs up in the air when she sleeps. I don't know what's up with that, it doesn't look that comfortable to me, but it obviously is to her...silly girl!
I don't know how they sleep so good at night in their different positions, but I'm glad they do. I guess they probably could take after me or Josh, but I don't know how we sleep.


3 comments:
This is SO funny! Your kids are too cute! Dallin sleeps in weird positions too...you wonder how they get any sleep at all!
My kids fall asleep in time outs all the time too. I love how Jaedyn sleeps with her legs up... so funny!! Too cute!
That is so strange that she sleeps with her legs up in the air. I would imagine that she should have some strong legs.
Post a Comment