Friday, November 12, 2010

Future A+ Student...And a Blogger

Jaedyn is just too cute for words! Jaron has this desk in the toy room that he does his homework at every day. Jaedyn has obviously paid attention to him doing this, so she knows exactly what it's for. I caught her the other day climbing on the chair, grabbing one of Jaron's pencils and going to town on her "homework", it was just so adorable! Now, let's hope that when she's actually in school that she'll be this enthusiastic about doing her homework.


Even though she's using her right hand in this picture, we're still not sure what hand she's going to write with...she goes back and forth all the time. Josh is hoping she'll be "awesome" like him and be a lefty, but I think she'll be even more "Awesome" (with a capital "A") like the rest of us and be a righty...


Is this a sign that I'm on the computer too much...



Just yesterday I caught Jaedyn playing with the boys' laptop on the desk. She actually put it up there, turned it on, and started typing away. I think she's going to be my future "blogging buddy".

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't you just love this age right now- they just pick up on everything.

Lara said...

So cute! I love it when Rylee copies me. These girls are just too smart for their own good!