Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mommy & Sons Date With "Harry"

Last night I went on a mommy and sons date with Jaron and Jantzen to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1". The boys have been waiting a long time to see this movie and have been so excited. None of us have read the books, except Jaron. He just started reading the fifth one now, so we didn't know what to expect in this movie.


After only about a half hour into the movie Jantzen fell asleep. He was so tired that none of the loud (and I mean loud) noises bothered him.

Doesn't he look so comfortable sleeping on my lap...


Both Jaron and I really liked the movie, Jantzen will have to wait until it comes out on DVD to see if he likes it. It was a little darker and more violent than the rest of the movies, but it was still good. There was one part that made Jaron jump out of his seat, which gave the couple next to us a laugh. Jaron's now a little bummed out that he has to wait until next June to see the other half.

A couple from my ward was at the movie also and were kind enough to take a picture of me and my boys. Poor Jantzen was still so tired, he couldn't sit up and he had a hard time walking back to the car.


I had a really good time going out with my boys and I hope I can do this more often. I'm really lucky to have such sweet boys that don't mind going out with their mom in public...I love my Jaron and Jantzen!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

I am so excited to see it.