Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa Claus and Jumping Jacks

While in St. George for the Thanksgiving weekend we went to see Santa at the mall. We take the kids to see Santa every year on the day after Thanksgiving. It was nice when we got there because there wasn't a long line to wait in. The boys were excited to see Santa and tell him what they want for Christmas, Jaedyn on the other hand hated the guy...and I mean HATED him! Just look at her face...


**That's the face I'm going to have on my Christmas cards this year, I hope everyone likes it.

On Saturday we took the kids to "Jumping Jacks" to burn off some of their never ending supply of energy. There was this little bounce play area only for kids 6 and under, Jaedyn loved it even though she couldn't stay on her two feet very much. Jantzen played in there with her for a little while and kept bouncing her all over the place, she loved it! She giggles so much when Jantzen plays with her. And yes, Josh got in there to play with her too, even though he's way over the age limit!


Jaron and Jantzen ran around from one bounce play thing to another. They went down slides and went through obstacle courses...


I even caught Jaron flying in the air when him and Taylor bounced down one of the slides...

(Yes, he isn't touching the bounce slide at all in this picture, I love it!)


Jaedyn did a lot of wandering herself. She mostly followed the boys to see what they were doing and she would even try to play on the same bounce houses that they would go on, but there were too many other big kids that didn't pay attention to her and almost ran into her a couple times. You can imagine how that made her daddy feel...not happy!


So instead, Jaedyn decided to chill out on Josh's legs and grab a snack. She swiped these crackers out of Nena's bag and just helped herself. She's cute so she can get away with it.



Boy, does she love Wheat Thins!



We then had some more time goofing off with the camera because that's what us Goddard's do.

Here's one that Josh took of us. It's kind of nice to have because we don't have very many pictures of us together, let alone with the both of us in the same picture.


I love this one, it's of Josh doing his version of a "Nena" smile...




After a couple hours of playing, the kids finally got worn out...Mission accomplished!



1 comment:

Jossie said...

So fun! I love the one of Jaron flying through the air and Josh's Nena smile. Too funny!