That's where her brothers come into the picture. Jaron and Jantzen absolutely adore Jaedyn and they will do anything for her. They are very quick to play with her when she gets in the car, which sometimes I think she gets bugged by, but she still loves them.
I love how Jantzen is trying to tickle Jaedyn under her chin and she's responding with a "what the heck are you doing" kind of look...
When the princess is ready for her ride, her brothers are quickly there to give her a push around the house...
When all is said and done and the ride is over, the kids are happy and they were able to spend some good quality time together, which makes me very happy. I say this a lot, but I love how my boys are so good to their little sister...they are the best brothers ever!


3 comments:
Jaedyn has everyone wrapped around her little finger and who can blame her, she's adorable!
Super cute! Your boys are always SO good at helping.
It is so sweet that they are so nice to her. I love when my kids play with each other. Very few things give me such great joy.
Post a Comment