

After a few minutes she thought the ducks were funny, so she decided she wanted to feed them too. I couldn't get the bread fast enough to both her and Rylee...Jaedyn was loving it! She was saying something as she was throwing the bread to the ducks, but I couldn't understand it. I know she was happy though.





After we ran out of bread, we took the kids over to play on the park toys. Savannah got there after that, so all the kids got to play together...or I should say, make us chase them together. All the kids enjoyed a picnic lunch and some more play time before we had to leave and go home for naps.
As much as I miss my Utah winters, I do like that I can take my kids to the park here most days out of the year...and they love it to! It's nice to not always be couped up in the house.


No comments:
Post a Comment