Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Family Pictures...

I'm finally getting around to posting our new family pictures. We had them taken back in December by an awesome photographer by the name of Shauni Yee. We went up to Red Rock Canyon and it was such a beautiful, perfect day for pictures. Shauni did an awesome job on all of them! I loved every single one of them, but couldn't post them all on here.

Here are the ones that are my absolute favorites. Beware, there are a lot of them...


I think this one is probably my number one favorite picture. It's so sweet...


My gorgeous boys...










Check out those gorgeous eyes...


In this one I love how Jaron's smile is a "how do I do this smiling thing" kind of smile, how Jaedyn's like "leave me alone, I'm not doing this whole picture thing", and how Jantzen's sticking out his chest saying "I'm a cheeser", can you tell...









Jaedyn really loved eating my necklace and I thought it was fun that Shauni got some cute pictures of her doing it...


This picture was so sweet also. We were done doing pictures and Jaedyn took off, so the boys had to go and be the "protective" big brothers and help her so she didn't fall. I love that we got a picture of that too. It shows how much her brothers love her...


These next three pictures are of Jaedyn just playing around. She wasn't very cooperative at the beginning of pictures, but after we were all done Shauni just followed Jaedyn and took pictures of her doing things. I think she got some really cute ones...




I love this one! Jaedyn was not happy at all to be getting her picture done which is weird because she loves me to take pictures at home. I think it's funny how she was pushing away Jaron and Jantzen and they just thought it was funny...


This family picture I think pretty much sums up how we all are. Jaron is trying so hard to smile that he's biting his bottom lip, I was so worried about the kids sitting where they were supposed to that I had my head pulled back (hence the double chin look...yuck!), Jaedyn was pushing Jantzen away because he was bugging her being where he was, Jantzen had his eyes closed while giving his signature cheesy smile, and Josh just looked soo happy (he doesn't usually smile that big in pictures). So, there you have the crazy Goddard family...


Thanks again Shauni for doing our pictures, we love them all!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those are really cute- it will be hard to decide where to put them all!!!

Shauni Yee Photography said...

Aw...Your welcome Kati....Thank you for giving me a call. I loved taking them. Your family is so cute. And thank you for referring Nena to me:)