Friday, January 7, 2011

Little Miss Sweet Tooth

Jaedyn is seriously the cutest little girl ever! It's so hard to get mad at her with those big brown eyes of hers, so when she gets into the pantry and gets out candy do I get mad...no, I take pictures!

Anytime Jaedyn sees the pantry open she high tails it over to see what she can find. It's always the candy that she takes out (we still have a ton from Halloween). I guess I should learn to shut the pantry when I'm done in there and I leave the room because when I don't this is what she does...


Jaedyn's a pretty smart little girl. She has figured out how to open the Ziploc bag herself, but she's still learning how to open the candy wrappers. I know it won't be long until she does, but until then she'll just eat the candy with the wrapper still on it. Lucky for her I help her take it off.



Seriously, how can you get mad at a face like that?

No comments: