Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wanna-be Babies...Again!

The other day I caught all the kids playing in Jaedyn's room. I had no idea what they were doing until I went in there. This is what I saw...


Jaedyn had climbed into her old car seat (yes, I still haven't packed it away yet) and the boys thought it was funny, so they kept encouraging her to rock back and forth in it. Not to mention, she had fished out her Binky from her crib...she's such a little stinker!

I guess it looked like so much fun, Jaron just had to have a turn in the infant car seat himself. Oh, doesn't the little baby Jaron look so cute?!?! I don't think he's going to like this picture so much when he's older and I show it to his future wife.


Then, of course, Jantzen has to have a turn. If Jaron does it, then it's got to be fun...right? That really doesn't look that comfortable though.


At this point Jaedyn wasn't too happy that her brothers were playing with "her" stuff, so she decided to do something about it. She very insistently pushed Jantzen out of her seat. As you can see on her face, she wasn't very happy about him being in there in the first place. I think she might have even pulled his hair a little bit, but he didn't complain...he just laughed!



Jaedyn finally got Jantzen out and got her seat back to enjoy all for herself! She looks very happy now.


I think maybe it's time to finally pack that thing away!

No comments: