Saturday, January 22, 2011

Girls Night...Country Strong Style

Last night I went out for another girls night to see "Country Strong". It was such a good movie, but was very sad. I absolutely love Tim McGraw, but in this movie I actually despised the man. Luckily he's not like his character in real life. The soundtrack was awesome, I'll for sure be getting it.


After the movie we went, again, to our usual...TGI Friday's. It was yummy as always and the conversations were fun even though there weren't as many girls there this time.

Here's me and Lara (it totally looks like I have a funky side pony in this picture, but really, I don't...it was the lady sitting behind me).


Here's Kaysea and Brittny...


I so love my monthly gno's with my friends and I'm excited for all the new movies that are coming out. It gives us plenty of fun nights to plan.

No comments: