...That's right, she climbed up by the TV to get the phone. She has an obsession with phones lately, so she'll do anything to get her hands on one to play with. It's so funny to watch her play. She gets on, pushes buttons like she's actually calling someone, and has a conversation...it's the cutest thing.
I had to put the phone down on the floor because she almost pushed it off a couple times, but that didn't stop her, it only made her happier. Just check out the concentration on her face, she's so into this phone thing. I think that means we're going to have a major social bug on our hands when she's older.
While Jaedyn was busy chatting away with her imaginary friends, the older kids were playing a dancing game on the Wii. It didn't take long for her to join in on the fun though.
Here she is dancing with Sadie, she was loving it...
Then Jaron and Jantzen decided to get in on some dancing action. They were so fun to watch, they were so into it. I loved watching them dance and they were actually pretty good, next time I'll remember to record them.
I just love this picture with all the kids. You can see how much fun Jaron and Jantzen are having and Jaedyn is just "chilling out". She watched the boys most of the time they were dancing and did a little dancing herself, but I guess she got bored with it after a while so she decided to relax and take a break.
I'm thinking I might have to get this game for us to play at our house, of course there won't be any cameras allowed if I'm doing any dancing though. I know you are all sad about that...I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I just don't want anyone to feel inadequate about their dancing skills.


1 comment:
Gotta love them busting some moves!!!
You are going to be upset with me. That cabinet is now put together in my closet. Corey did it over the holidays and didn't realize I wasn't going to use it, but it is working quite nicely in there. So sorry!!! They do go on sale at Target quite often though.
Post a Comment