Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Date Night!

Last night Josh and I were able to go on another date. It was so nice to have two dates in a row. We don't usually go out except for on our anniversary because we like going out with our kids. I had so much fun and Jaedyn's old enough to leave with a babysitter now, so I think we'll have to start doing this more often.

We went on a double date with our friends, the Foisy's, and we all had a great time. We started the night out at Cafe Rio for dinner, it was yummy as always and we had a free meal so that was a bonus! There was only one little mishap at dinner, I accidentally spilled Josh's drink...oops! Luckily for him he has quick reflexes and he jumped out of the way so nothing got on him, just the table and floor.

Before we left Cafe Rio, we took a few pictures of us to remember the night. I guess I should've known better than to think Josh would be serious in a picture. For some reason he thinks it's funny to lick my ear when we get our picture taken together (remember my payback to him on New Years?)...


He was a good boy the second time around, but he was giving the signature Goddard smile...


Here's me with one of my bestie's, Savannah...


Here's our "boys". I wonder if they were holding hands under the table...


After dinner we went to see a movie. We saw "Just Go With It" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. It was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. We all laughed so hard through the entire thing. When the movie was over we went to pick up our kids, thanks Gregg and Tricia for watching our kids for us two nights in a row so we could go out...you guys are awesome!

I just had to throw in this picture of Jaedyn because I thought it was cute. On our way home she started chewing on her toes. I'm not sure why she was doing that, but it was cute.


Thanks Savannah and Erik for a fun night. We definitely need to do that more often.

No comments: