Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stinky, but Cute Girl!

Jaedyn's getting to that point in her life where she feels like she needs to hide when she goes potty in her diaper. I caught her doing just that and I had to get a picture of it because she was being so cute about it.

Jaedyn had taken off somewhere in the house and she was being really quiet, so I went to find her to make sure she was okay and this is where I found her...under the kitchen table. I asked her what she was doing and she started jabbering away and giving me smiles.


Then, all of a sudden she stopped and her chatty smiles turned into a quiet concentrated look. After a second I figured out what she was doing...the smell gave it away!


Then when she was all done, she gave me her, "I'm stinky" look. She's so "stinking" cute...literally!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't you just love that kind of surprise. Emery will wave her hand in front of her face and crinkle up her nose.

Lara said...

You captured a poopy moment in pictures perfectly! Too funny!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness that last fast is beyond adorable. It makes me giggle just looking at it!

Jossie said...

Hahaha! I love the face!