I was really bummed that she didn't like it and I contemplated taking it back to the store, that is until a sweet little Sadie came over to our house and showed Jaedyn how awesome this pretty pink pony is. Sadie played with it in front of Jaedyn and I guess that sparked a little interest in her. Jaedyn started playing with it after that and she hasn't stopped since.
Jaedyn now plays with her pony everyday, multiple times a day. She will dance next to it while it plays its song, "I'm a pretty pony, clippity clop, clippity clop..."", I'll spare you the rest of it because it's a very catchy tune that will stick in your head for days. Occasionally she'll sit on it and rock it while it plays the song, but mostly she dances next to it.
One of Jaedyn's favorite things to do with her pony is push the ears over and over (that's how you make it sing and talk). Most of the time she won't let it get through the whole song before she pushes the ear again. I think the beginning of the song is her favorite part. I love how this pony makes her so happy now!
I got a couple cute videos of her playing with this pony, but for some reason I can't get them to upload on here...sorry! They are really cute too.
I'm so happy that Jaedyn finally likes her pretty pink pony, but I now wish the batteries would die because I can't get that song out of my head!


1 comment:
Emery still loves her's too- especially when it moves it's tail. We have already had to change the batteries 3 times since Christmas. That thing is getting a lot of love around here.
Post a Comment