We got everything set up and then it was time for everyone to play. Mary was nice enough to bring some bubbles for the kids and I think Jaron really enjoyed them...
I'm not sure how he managed to run and jump around in his riding boots, but he did.
Jaedyn started out her lake bed fun with a yummy banana...
It wasn't too long after we got there that the kids got hungry, so we started up the BBQ grill and made some grub for them.
(from left to right...Jaedyn, Brody, Chandler, & Jantzen)
(from left to right...Jaedyn, Brody, Stella's back, Chandler, Jantzen, & Camden)
The kids all ate, except Jaron, then they were off to play again. Jaron was too busy to eat because he was having a lot of fun riding his bike.
Jantzen, Chandler, Keagan, and Kaiden all took turns riding Jantzen's bike since it has the training wheels and this was the first time they have been able to ride a dirt bike all by themselves. Jaron just followed all of them while they rode to help them out if they needed it. He's getting really good at working the bikes. Here he is riding with Keagan, they had a lot of fun riding together...
Jaedyn and Stella had their own fun playing on the trailer, eating otter pops and getting dirty...

I had to get a shot of our "camp" for the day. With the lake bed not having any trees to shade us, it was nice having two canopies to give us the shade we needed. Notice who's under the canopies, yep, it's the guys! I think Kelly was taking a nap under there. I also loved the shot of Mary in this picture...sorry Mary, but you look fabulous!
Jantzen and Camden kept themselves busy with their creative playing they were doing. I don't know what exactly they were playing, but they were both having a lot of fun.

Jaedyn found herself her own McKee boy to play with...Casen. They had a blast jumping and laying on Mary's cot. And yes, it did start to get a little windy on us there. I thought that made for a cute picture of Jaedyn with her hair flowing in the wind, she was loving it.
I can't forget the pictures of the adults. We were all dirty and sweaty, but it was all in fun.
Here I am with a couple of hotties, Mary (middle) and Rikki (Left)...
Here's Josh with Kelly (left) and Todd (right)...
We spent almost the whole day up at the lake bed. I didn't think it had been that long, but I guess we were all having so much fun that time just went by so fast. The boys all had fun riding Jantzen's bike and I had fun chatting with our friends...it was a good day for all. I'm so happy to have my family and good friends to go and do fun things with.


3 comments:
It is funny that Jantzen's bike has training wheels. I didn't know they made such a thing. I guess you learn something new everyday.
I love that first bubble picture. I guess they never get old!
That was so fun! You got a ton of great pictures! Thanks for inviting us!!!
Post a Comment