Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Early Birthday Treats

Every year I take a birthday treat to Jaron's class sometime during the last week of school so he can celebrate with his classmates since his actual birthday is in the summer. This year Jantzen was excited because he wanted me to bring a treat for him too since he also has a summer birthday...it made for a very busy day for me!

I started out my morning making two pans of brownies for Jantzen's class, then running them to his class before it was time for him to leave. His whole class sang "Happy Birthday" to him and then they enjoyed lots of brownies.


Later on, after I fed kids lunch, I ran to Little Ceasars to grab pizza's for Jaron's class and then headed to the school...again! Jaron's classmates were so excited to have two lunches and one of them being pizza. The class all sang "Happy Birthday" to Jaron and a couple other kids who also have summer birthdays, they brought treats too so there was a ton of yummy stuff to eat.

I'm not sure what look Jaron was giving me here, but I know he enjoyed having pizza at school (and having it not be from the cafeteria!).


I had one extra kid with me (Chandler), but it was nice because he helped entertain Jantzen and Jaedyn. The three of them enjoyed some pizza and Capri Suns with the rest of Jaron's class. Jantzen mostly looked at his yearbook over and over...he was so excited to have one all to himself.


Jaedyn was enjoying the Capri Suns a little too much. I think she might have a drinking problem!


It's fun to have little traditions with my kids, even if it has nothing to do with a major holiday...they love it!

No comments: