In Jantzen's class they read stories and got their report cards. While his teacher was reading the stories, Jantzen was having all his friends sign his yearbook. I wasn't going to get him his own yearbook this year, but since I was the one who put it all together I decided to...he was so excited to have it. It was cute watching him all happy and smiling while his friends signed their names. Before we left I got a couple pictures of Jantzen with some of his friends...
Here's Jantzen with Bailey and Jansen, they are some of his best friends...

Here's Jantzen with the rest of his "guy" friends. They're a crazy group!...
After we left Jantzen's class for the last time, we headed over to Jaron's class for their breakfast party. There was so much yummy breakfast food there for the kids to stuff their tummy's with, and they did! Jantzen and Jaedyn were invited to join in on the party too...

When everyone was done eating it was time to clean the desks for the last time. All the kids got some shaving cream on their desks and they had to rub it in to get all the "gunk" off. While Jaron was cleaning his desk he decided to play around in the shaving cream. He wrote his name and played a little game of "tic-tac-toe" with Jantzen, I'm not sure who won.

Poor Jaron, he got some shaving cream in his "owie"! I would've offered to kiss it better, but I didn't want shaving cream on my mouth.
The kids did some playing around before it was time to watch a movie. All the kids in Jaron's class just love Jaedyn. Everyday they'd say how cute she is and they'd try to play with her. She was never up for it until the last day of school. She let Espen push her around on a chair while everyone fawned over her...she loves being the center of attention!
I got one final class picture before it was time to leave. Can you see the excitement on every one's faces now that school's over?!?! And why is it that my little Jaron is always surrounded by the girls???
Here's Jaron with his teacher, Mrs. DeBeer. Even though she gave him a TON of homework this year, he really liked having her as his teacher.
There were a couple more pictures Jaron wanted before we left. One was with his friend Sierra (they've been friends since kindergarten), and the other was with Keagan.
Jaron and Jantzen both had a good year at school. They both got good grades and according to their final report cards, they are both performing above their grade levels. I'm so proud of them for not only excelling in school academically, but for the fact that they have been good friends and examples to all of their peers. Enjoy your summer boys!!


No comments:
Post a Comment