I like how Jaron's in the background of this picture with a spoon in his mouth too, he doesn't like to be left out...
These pictures reminded me of when Jantzen was about the same age as Jaedyn, he did something similar. In his case though, he had just got done eating pancakes and his fork was all sticky from the syrup, so he stuck the fork to his face. I'm seeing a little bit of a similar personality pattern here with these two...
And, again, there's Jaron in the background joining in on the silliness. I guess he'll never grow up either...
...Silly Kids!


4 comments:
I loved seeing those old pictures!
Your kids are hilarious! Never a dull moment in the Goddard house! Miss their faces!
I think that Jaedyn and Jantzen do look a lot alike! How funny...and the most hilarious part is Jaron in the background with his own spoon in each pic. So funny!
My kids have all done funny things with their spoons. I think the fork sticking to Jantzen's cheek is hilarious.
Post a Comment