Here's some of the girls that came to celebrate with me and Lara...
...Shaina, Savannah, and me (Savannah had some really smooth legs, I just couldn't resist touching them!)...
...me and Shaina...
..the other birthday girl Lara, Mary, Brittny, Jessica, and Natalie (Tanya left before we got a picture of her)...
We all chatted for a while, then decided to eat dinner. There was a delicious cheesy potato soup, salads, and homemade blueberry muffins...it was sooo good! I had a ton of fun just talking and laughing with my friends while eating dinner. These girls are so much fun to hang out with.
After dinner, and some more chatting, it was time for cake. Savannah made me this awesome homemade cake. It was a double layer angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries on top...my favorite kind of cake!
My friends all sand "Happy Birthday" to me and Lara, then we blew out our candles.
Yes, the cake was as delicious as it looked! We all enjoyed our dessert with some more fun conversations, then we decided to watch a movie. We watched "Waiting for Forever". It was a little strange and not what we thought it would be, but that's okay, we had some fun talking during it.
After the movie was over, Lara and I opened some presents...
Savannah and Lara gave me a beautiful birds nest necklace (one egg for each of my kids), Mary made me some awesome flowers for my hair (I wore the green one to church today...I love them!), and Tanya gave me some body butter. I just love my friends!
I had such a fun time with my friends. I seriously have the best friends in the whole world. Thank you Savannah for throwing me and Lara such a fun birthday party, you're the best!


1 comment:
I only shaved for you! ;)
Post a Comment