Saturday, May 12, 2012

Father/Son Campout

Last night Josh took the boys on a father/son camp out with our ward. Jaron and Jantzen were so excited to go, they love camping and we didn't go at all last summer. After they got out of school, they packed up the car and headed to Mt. Charleston for the night.

I asked Josh to get some pictures of all of them up there since I wouldn't be there to do it and this is all I got...just some pics of the boys hiking and goofing around, but no pictures of himself with the boys. I guess that's okay because Jaron and Jantzen looked like they were having a fun time with their friends...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The boys told me they did a lot of hiking and loved it. Another thing they got to do was shoot guns. Jaron was super excited for this part of the camp out. Josh took up some of his guns and both the boys got to shoot them. Jantzen didn't really say much about shooting the guns, but Jaron told me all about it. He shot a 22 caliber hand gun that he said is his new favorite gun...he LOVED it!

This is him shooting it...

Photobucket


Photobucket

The boys all said they had a fun time and they can't wait to go camping again. We'll for sure go this summer because it's nice to get out of this heat!

No comments: