Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day...2012

I had such a good mother's day this year. Josh and the kids actually surprised me this year with some awesome gifts (I usually go buy my own gifts if I want anything). Before church they handed me a gift bag and I got so excited because I didn't know what was inside.

Inside were some cute cards, a couple chick flicks, and a curling iron I've been wanting for a long time (it's not in the package because I used it on my hair for church). Jantzen also made me some cute things at school complete with a personalized gift bag...

Photobucket

I did order something for myself though (before mother's day) because I usually do and I have been wanting them for a very long time. Plus, my whole family knows how much I LOVE shoes, especially wedges. Unfortunately the color (shown) wasn't what the actual color looked like (insert sad face here), so I exchanged them for the black pair that I am now waiting to have delivered to me. I can't wait...they are so comfortable and sooo cute!

Photobucket

Here's a close up of the card Josh gave to me. I laughed when I opened it. He's never given me a card that is all sweet and mushy, he always picks out the funny/borderline dirty ones. That's okay, I love them!

Photobucket

Here's the card I got from my awesome kids. I was told that Jantzen was trying to pick out a "Toy Story" card for me, but Jaron said no. I like this one, I can tell Josh helped them pick it out...

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is a "Recipe for a Great Mom" flowering pot that Jantzen made for me. I loved all the information he wrote on it...

Photobucket

...and this was a coupon book he made for me. I had to get a picture of this particular coupon because when I read it out loud I told him that I was definitely going to cash this one in and he said, "Oh crap! Can I take that one out?". I quickly replied with a "No!"...it's a keeper!

Photobucket

I'm so happy and grateful that I get to be a mom to these little angels. Even though they try my patience at times, I still love them more than anything in the world and I can't imagine my life without them in it.

Photobucket

I feel so blessed to be able to be a stay home mom and to be involved in my children's lives, thank you Josh for being such a hard worker to make that possible. Being a mom is the greatest job ever!

No comments: