Jaedyn loves to sing and one of her favorite songs to sing is the ABC song. She's getting so good at it. Today at dinner I recorded her singing it because she kept doing it over and over, it was so cute!
I took some pictures off the video, so they're not the greatest quality, but they were parts in the video that I thought were the cutest.
This is how Jaedyn sings the ABC song...
A B C D E F G H I "JARON"...this is where she said Jaron's name for the letter "J"...
I took some pictures off the video, so they're not the greatest quality, but they were parts in the video that I thought were the cutest.
This is how Jaedyn sings the ABC song...
A B C D E F G H I "JARON"...this is where she said Jaron's name for the letter "J"...

...K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z, now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with ME!...

...YAY!!

Here's the video if you actually want to hear Jaedyn singing...it's very cute.
I love hearing Jaedyn sing!


No comments:
Post a Comment