Jantzen had his spring music program at school yesterday and today. When I went to go watch him yesterday he didn't really do much singing, but today was different...he actually sang and did the actions.
I got a few pictures of Jantzen with his friend, Jose, before they started singing. As you can see, he wasn't too thrilled about the whole singing thing...
I got a few pictures of Jantzen with his friend, Jose, before they started singing. As you can see, he wasn't too thrilled about the whole singing thing...

These pictures are a little blurry because I took them off the videos I recorded of Jantzen singing.
The first song they sang was "How to Make Popcorn", but for some reason I didn't get it recorded. This is Jantzen singing "RB the Robot Man". He did a lot more laughing with Jose than he did singing...

Then he sang "Ladybugs' Picnic", Jaedyn loved this song. He's been singing this song with her at home for the last week...


The next song he sang was "Caribbean Amphibian". I'm not sure what was going on with Jantzen and Jose in the 2nd picture, but it did make me laugh...

This next song made me laugh so hard (when I actually watched the video at home). The song was "Happiest Street in the World". It wasn't the actual song that made me laugh, it was what happened during it that made me laugh. For one thing, in the bottom left hand picture Jantzen was doing weird things to Jose that were making him laugh, but that wasn't the funny part. The funny part was...

...in this first picture. Can you see the little girl in the row in front of Jantzen and the dirty look she's giving him? Well, let me tell you why she's doing that. She was being REALLY loud during the song, so Jantzen told her to "shhhh". She then turned around and gave him the dirtiest look and he just looked right back at her. Then both him and Jose looked at each other and laughed. It's a lot funnier watching the video than just hearing about it. Even after watching it several times, I still laugh so hard! Then, in the bottom pictures I caught Jantzen seriously goofing around!

Jantzen then sang "Dance Myself to Sleep". I think he was really ready to go to sleep. This was their third performance and it was the end of the day, so he was tired...

He ended his portion of the music program singing "You're a Grand Old Flag". I think he really liked this song, or at at least he liked waving a flag around the whole time...

I'm happy that I was able to go to more than one of Jantzen's music programs. He likes it when I come to support him at school functions and I like being there too. He did a really good job singing in the last performance and I like that I got a good laugh out of it and will continue to for a long time.


No comments:
Post a Comment