Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cold Stone Field Trip!

Today Jaedyn had another field trip for preschool. This time it was at Cold Stone Creamery. The kids were all excited to get to eat ice cream before lunch.

Before they got to eat ice cream, they got a tour around.  First, they went to the freezer to see where the ingredients are stored...

 photo DSC07426_zps92ce9411.jpg
 
...then they got to see the machine make the ice cream...
 
 photo DSC07431_zpsf8c44d6b.jpg
 
Jaedyn even got to help make some of the ice cream, she thought that was really cool!
 
 photo DSC07432_zps74fa6f65.jpg
 
 After the tour, the kids got to choose their flavor of ice cream and the candy to mix in it...
 
 photo DSC07428_zpsf5652cef.jpg
 
 ...decisions, decisions!
 
 photo DSC07429_zpsc3b83109.jpg
 
 Jaedyn ended up choosing strawberry ice cream with nothing else.  I thought for sure she'd want some gummy bears in there, but she didn't.  I think the only reason she picked it was because it's pink...silly girl!  She really enjoyed her plain strawberry ice cream. 
 
 photo jaedyncoldstone_zpsa3f4ef9d.jpg
 
 It tasted even better because she was with her friends.
 
 photo DSC07438_zps94aafa77.jpg
 
Her last words before we left were, "I love ice cream!".  I think she liked this field trip.

No comments: