Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Cute Little Reindeer!

Yesterday was Jantzen's Christmas music program at school. He wasn't too excited this year because he was nominated, along with his best friend JoseAlfredo, to be one of Santa's reindeer's. This was the expression I got from him when he saw me... 

 photo DSCN5687_zps1fcd8bd6.jpg
 
 Jantzen, along with all of the 3rd graders sang "Santa Again" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".  The third song they all sang was when Jantzen and his other classmates had to go around the room as Santa's reindeer, it was really cute, but Jantzen was really embarrassed.
 
 photo jantzreindeer_zps617c038a.jpg
 
 Even though Jantzen acted like he didn't want to sing and he was embarrassed by some parts of the music program, i.e. being a reindeer, by the end of their musical numbers he was smiling... 
 
 photo jantzchristmas13_zpscca8af8c.jpg
 
...I'll take that as a "he-enjoyed-it-a-little-bit" kind of smile.
 
I love watching my kids perform in music programs at school, even if they act like they're being tortured by it.  It'll be some fun memories for them to look back on when they're older.  Plus, they'll get a good laugh at some of the pictures.

No comments: