Friday, December 7, 2012

New Christmas Decor...

I added some new Christmas decor to our house this year. I got this new console table and mirror for my entry way as an early Christmas present from Josh... 

 photo DSCN5838.jpg
 
 I love it and it was fun to decorate. I made the wreath on the mirror with the same picks as I have on our Christmas tree. The rest of the decor I got at TaiPan, Home Goods, Walmart, and Dollar Tree. Next year I think I'll change it up a little, but for now it's a nice addition to my once empty entry way. 
 
Since we now have a piano in the house, I thought I'd decorate that too. I made the sleigh full of poinsettias and all of the cone trees, which took a long time, but I love how they turned out. The Santa picture is of Josh's great great grandpa when he played Santa.
 
 photo DSCN5821.jpg
 
 This "JOY" saying I've had for several years, but this year I gave it a makeover. This is what it looked like before...
 
 photo DSCN2566.jpg
 
 ...and this is what it looks like now...
 
 photo DSCN5822.jpg
 
 I found a big ornament at the dollar store that I used for the "O" and then I repainted the other letters green and added some gold glitter dots to them. I think it looks a lot better now. 
 
I love having my house all decorated for Christmas!!

No comments: