Today Jaron got to attend his first "Straight A" luncheon at school. His school does this for the kids every quarter who get straight A's. He barely missed being able to go to the lunch for first quarter by 0.1% in science. He worked really hard to make it here this quarter and he was so excited, so was Jaedyn. She loves being able to hang out with Jaron at his school.
For lunch the school bought subs from Port of Subs, but Jaron doesn't like those. So, being the awesome mom that I am, I went and got him a pizza from Hungry Howie's. He was pretty happy that I got that for him. (I was there because I was one of the volunteer moms helping serve lunch to the kids)
Here's Jaron enjoying lunch with some of his friends...
I knew Jaron wouldn't eat the whole pizza I got by himself and I didn't want to take it home, so I gave it to all of his friends. They were really happy about that!
Jaedyn loves being a cheeser for the camera...
When it was time for clean up, Jaedyn was a lot of help. And by help, I mean she wasn't. She just insisted on riding on the cart...silly girl!!
Jaron came home from school with more pins for all his accomplishments during the first semester for him to add to his lanyard...
He got one for "Honor Roll", "Straight A's", "Straight O's" (citizenship), "Good Behavior" (for never having to go to the Dean's office), and one for "Perfect Attendance"...
Yesterday was the "Straight O" social and the kids all got cupcakes for
that. I didn't get any pictures of Jaron at it this time because he was
hiding from me. He was sitting by Addison again, but he didn't want me
to "bug" him. I tried to find him with the help of his counselor, Mr.
Ferre, but neither one of us could find him. He's getting good at avoiding me. I'll get him next quarter!!!
Congratulations Jaron on all that you've accomplished the first semester...keep up the good work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment