Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day...2014!

The kids had no school on Valentine's Day this year, which was nice.  While they were sleeping, I made some hearts and wrote on them different things that I loved about each one of the kids and I "heart-attacked" their bedroom doors...

 photo DSCN8756.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN8755.jpg
 
  ...they loved reading the hearts when they woke up.

I even "heart attacked" the back of mine and Josh's bathroom door to surprise Josh when he got home from work.  And yes, I told him he has a nice butt!  He loved it!!
 
 photo DSCN8762.jpg
 
  Since the kids didn't have to go to school, I was able to make them pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.  It was nothing fancy, but they loved it!
 
 photo DSCN8752.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN8753.jpg
 
  Jaedyn still had dance class today, so we left the boys at home and headed off to hang out with her dance friends.  At dance, her friends gave her Valentine's, she was so excited for all of it...
 
 photo DSCN8754.jpg
 
After dance class was over, we packed up a lunch and headed over to the Craig Ranch Park to play with Nena and the kids.  Jaedyn was so excited to hang out with Sadie!
 
 photo SadieandJaedynpark.jpg
 
 Here's my goofy Jantzen...
 
 photo DSC08230.jpg
 
  These two play so well together...
 
 photo jantzandjaedynpark.jpg
 
  What a couple of cheesers!!
 
 photo DSC08236.jpg
 
  I think the kids had more fun on this swing than anything else at the park.  They spent so much time on it and I got some good pictures of their funny expressions...
 
 photo jaedynsadieswing.jpg
 
 You can't see it very well, but Jaedyn has a cheesy Cheeto smile in this picture...
 
 photo jaedynkennedyswing.jpg
 
 
 photo jaedynsadiekennedyswing.jpg
 
  I loved Jaedyn's face in this picture...pure terror!
 
 photo DSC08244.jpg
 
 (And yes, that's some random kid swinging the girls.  I think he might have thought they were cute, so he volunteered)
 
 photo jantztateswing.jpg
 
 Jaron still didn't feel very good, so he didn't play much.  He mostly sat around and he even took a nap.  Jaedyn gave him a "love" and told him to feel better...that's so sweet!!
 
 photo DSC08250.jpg
 
  He did, however, feel good enough after we left the park to go to Krispy Kreme to get donuts for his "A's" on his report card...he loved them!!
 
 photo DSCN8761.jpg
 
  When we got home from the park and Krispy Kreme, I gave the kids their Valentine's gifts.  Jaedyn got a new "Apple Jack" stuffed pony, a unicorn (that kind of looks like Agnes' from Despicable Me...she absolutely loves!), a new scarf with hearts on it, and some chocolate.  Jaron got some chocolate and a Target gift card because he's getting really hard to shop for these days.  Jantzen got a "Minecraft Diamond Edition Steve" figurine, a "Lego Movie" book, and some chocolate.  They were all pretty happy with what they got.
 
 photo DSCN8764.jpg
 
I didn't make anything fancy for dinner because Josh took me on a date, but the kids had a fun filled busy day and they were happy and that's all that matters!
 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: