Jaron, Jaedyn, and I have been sick for the last couple weeks with nasty coughs, headaches, chills, cold sweats, and nausea. I thought it was just a cold or the flu, but it was lasting longer than it should have. Jaron and Jaedyn both had fevers, so I decided to take them to the doctor to make sure there wasn't anything seriously wrong with them.
Turns out that I'm fine, but they weren't. Jaron and Jaedyn both have bronchitis and Jaron has an ear infection on top of that. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic and breathing treatments for the both of them. Jaron wasn't too happy about having to take medicine, but I told him he has to or he won't get better. He's having a hard time being sick because he never gets sick, so he doesn't know how to handle it.
Two hours and $400 later, we got home with antibiotics and a nebulizer for my two sick kiddos. They did pretty good doing their breathing treatments, but taking the antibiotics was another story.



No comments:
Post a Comment